Problem: The MergeMail button doesn’t show up in Gmail or doesn’t do anything
Sometimes Chrome has issues loading the extension. Try each of the following steps to fix it:
- Make sure you’re in Gmail.
- Refresh the Gmail page and try again.
- Restart Chrome and try again. Quit Chrome (on a Mac) or close all Chrome windows (on Windows), then start Chrome, and open Gmail.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Reinstall the MergeMail Chrome extension. Go to
chrome://extensions, click “Remove” next to the MergeMail Chrome extension, and then install the Chrome extension again.
If you don’t see the MergeMail button at all, then you should check that the MergeMail Chrome extension is installed and enabled: