Problem: I’m not sure how to send emails using MergeMail
To get started, check out our Quick Start guide, which describes the steps to take to send emails using MergeMail.
Problem: The MergeMail button doesn’t show up in Gmail
If you don’t see the MergeMail button at all, then you should check that the MergeMail Chrome extension is installed and enabled:
- Make sure you’ve installed the Chrome extension
- Review the “Manage your extensions” section in this Chrome support document to make sure you’ve enabled the Chrome extension and to make sure that its icon is being displayed.
Problem: The MergeMail button doesn’t do anything when I click it
Sometimes Chrome has issues loading the extension. Try each of the following steps to fix it:
- Make sure you’re in Gmail.
- Refresh the Gmail page and try again.
- Open Gmail in a new tab and try again.
- Restart Chrome and try again. Quit Chrome (on a Mac) or close all Chrome windows (on Windows), then start Chrome, and open Gmail.
- Restart your computer and try again.
- Reinstall the MergeMail Chrome extension. Go to
chrome://extensions, click “Remove” next to the MergeMail Chrome extension, and then install the Chrome extension again.