You can increase your daily email limit by inviting friends to sign up for MergeMail. For each person who signs up using one of your links, you’ll receive an additional 50 emails per day for two weeks. You can increase your daily limit up to 300 emails per day using referrals.
The referral program is free, and there’s no need to sign up for it. Your invitees can create any kind of account on MergeMail, even a free account, so this is a great way to help others benefit from MergeMail while earning a larger email limit for yourself.
How To Send Invites
You can start to refer people with just a few clicks.
- Go to the Referrals page
- Click “Send an Invite”
- Enter someone’s email and click “Send”
You’re done! We’ll send the person an email saying that you’ve invited them to use MergeMail. If they create a MergeMail account using the link in the email, they’ll count as one of your referrals.
If someone signs up using one of your invites, we’ll show that they’ve accepted the invite on your Referrals page. As soon as they sign up, we’ll add the additional email credits to your account, assuming that they qualify.
- The person must sign up using the link in the referral email to be counted as your referral
- You can increase your daily limit up to 300 emails per day using referrals
- Each referral will add an additional 50 emails per day to your daily limit for 14 days after the user’s account was created
- Only one person may register for each invite that you send
We reserve the right to modify the referral program at any time.